Gift Cards – Terms and Conditions
Buying a Gift Card
- Gift Cards purchased from our website are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Cards are virtual products in email format. When buying a Gift Card, we send you the details of the gift card unless you enter their address for this to be sent directly. We do not take responsibility for incorrect entry of a receiver’s email address, so please make sure your send instructions are correct.
Redeeming a Gift Card
- Gift Cards must be redeemed via our website
- There is no limit to the amount of Gift Cards that can be assigned to your account.
- A Gift Card code is only tied to a user account when activated either in Your Account or in cart.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against any Stitch & Steele product except other Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards can be used to partially or fully contribute to a Stitch & Steele purchase. Outstanding Gift Card value will remain in the account within which it was originally activated. If the Gift Card value does not cover the cart cost, additional payment methods must be used in order to complete the payment.
- One or more Gift Cards can be redeemed against an order, the value of each Gift Card will be added up to a total Gift Card value.
- Gift Cards value cannot be transferred to a cash value.
- A Gift Card balance can be viewed both in Your Account and in cart when the Stitch & Steele visitor is logged in and has Gift Cards connected to their account.