Learn Hand Embroidery
- Sat 9th Sept, 1pm – 3.30pm (2.5 hrs)
Skill Level: Beginner
Venue: Stitch & Steele, Warndon Villages, Worcester, WR4 0EN (full address on booking)
Embroidery and embellishments are all over fashion at the moment – learn to make your own hand embroidered gifts or to embroider your garments like shirts, jeans and skirts.
In this beginners workshop you will learn 4 – 5 simple stitches which can be used to create lovely custom designs. We will also show you how to find and download designs for free to use in your projects, how to transfer these to your fabric and what types of embroidery threads to use.
You’ll leave with an embroidered sampler you have made, instructions and diagrams of each of the stitches as well as loads of enthusiasm to get ready to do more as soon as you get home
- Unlimited tea/coffee/biscuits (lunch not included)
- All materials including embroidery hoop, embroidery cottons, sewing needles
What To Bring With You:
- Notepad and pen
- Close vision glasses if you require them
- Any pictures of embroidery designs you like