- Sat 13th Jan, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sat 10th Feb, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sat 10th Mar, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sat 7th Apr, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sat 5th May, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sat 9th Jun, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sat 14th Jul, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- No workshop August (holidays)
- Sat 25th Sept, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sat 13th Oct, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sat 17th Nov, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- No workshop December (holidays)
Venue: Stitch & Steele, Warndon Villages, WR4 0EN (full address on booking)
These are tutor guided sewing sessions for beginners and intermediates.
Designed for those who need help completing a project or want to spend some time developing their own sewing/dressmaking skills at their own pace, in a fun, group environment.
If you want some ideas for patterns, we have some patterns you can use – you will need to email us to let us know this before the workshop and we can send you a choice to select from.
You will get one-to-one help as these workshops are limited to just 6 attendees.
- Support throughout the workshop by one of our experienced tutors
- Unlimited tea/coffee, biscuits (and maybe even cake, if I get time to bake!)
What To Bring With You:
- Sewing machine, instructions, power cable (if you don’t have one, you can hire one of ours)
- Your (unfinished) sewing project
- Haberdashery / sewing kit
- Your project/pattern/sewing materials